Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
Please, please...
Couldn't have said it better myself.
I fucking respect and appreciate developers who put their heart into the game and not just slap huge unrealistic titties and ass onto a copied RPGM game and call it finished.

If you are willing to continue this route to do all these little details like the one notajetfighter noted, then im no joke going to support you in this goal till the very end.
edit: Just checked your discord, a lot of people are saying that you put in a lot of work into the smallest details so that kinda answers that. Mad respect <3

I have one question tho:
Is the game planned to be played outside of this tavern and if yes,(edit: just checked discord) how big are you planning to make this game? (Bigger the better imo, take all the time you need!)

Last edited:

Joody14

Jul 26, 2022
Couldn't have said it better myself.
I fucking respect and appreciate developers who put their heart into the game and not just slap huge unrealistic titties and ass onto a copied RPGM game and call it finished.

If you are willing to continue this route to do all these little details like the one notajetfighter noted, then im no joke going to support you in this goal till the very end.
edit: Just checked your discord, a lot of people are saying that you put in a lot of work into the smallest details so that kinda answers that. Mad respect <3

I have one question tho:
Is the game planned to be played outside of this tavern and if yes,(edit: just checked discord) how big are you planning to make this game? (Bigger the better imo, take all the time you need!)
Thanks. Currently planning to make 2 big cities, deep randomly generated wild caves (goblin lairs, abandoned huts, treasures, etc) and something like 10 player origins.

The Cat Eater

Oct 2, 2022
I know it doesn't feel good that someone shares the paid Patreon version on a public site and it's normal that you don't want them to download it and wait an eternity to play it, but from that to accuse that possibly I have modified the game when the game itself is encrypted and I have no knowledge of how to do it, is a bit absurd, but better than giving a speech, I'll leave the proof of everything (y)

Prof.jpg
The original rar and my rar (I only changed the name) you can see that there is no change because the day in which it was modified is the same day in which the version for Cave Lord patreons was released, there is no change in the size of the .exe or anything like that

Prof2.jpg
If you upload the .exe to VirusTotal it will still give the same result of detections as in the past versions
And it doesn't matter which one you upload, the original from Patreon or mine, since VirusTotal reads the HEX code of the application and will open the same link since nothing has been modified

Prof3.jpg
I attach this last screenshot to show that the image of my last post (changelog) in this thread was taken from the last official Patreon post, also you can see that I have access or basically I would not be able to see the post

I hope this is proof for some of you who are suspicious of it, the creator simply doesn't want you to have access to the Patreon version (and understandably so) and on the other hand I guess he wants to make sure that you do not download any virus, (also understandable), but I have already demonstrated that this is not the case, and that does not change the fact that F95 is also a place to share paid games or you have to pay a subscription

Enjoy the game :coffee:

zailon

Apr 14, 2020
I know it doesn't feel good that someone shares the paid Patreon version on a public site and it's normal that you don't want them to download it and wait an eternity to play it, but from that to accuse that possibly I have modified the game when the game itself is encrypted and I have no knowledge of how to do it, is a bit absurd, but better than giving a speech, I'll leave the proof of everything (y)

View attachment 2083848
The original rar and my rar (I only changed the name) you can see that there is no change because the day in which it was modified is the same day in which the version for Cave Lord patreons was released, there is no change in the size of the .exe or anything like that

View attachment 2083862
If you upload the .exe to VirusTotal it will still give the same result of detections as in the past versions
And it doesn't matter which one you upload, the original from Patreon or mine, since VirusTotal reads the HEX code of the application and will open the same link since nothing has been modified

View attachment 2083864
I attach this last screenshot to show that the image of my last post (changelog) in this thread was taken from the last official Patreon post, also you can see that I have access or basically I would not be able to see the post

I hope this is proof for some of you who are suspicious of it, the creator simply doesn't want you to have access to the Patreon version (and understandably so) and on the other hand I guess he wants to make sure that you do not download any virus, (also understandable), but I have already demonstrated that this is not the case, and that does not change the fact that F95 is also a place to share paid games or you have to pay a subscription

Enjoy the game :coffee:
To be fair, you created your account on Oct 3rd this year, which your title is still new member. So people tend to treat you with sus. You don't need to get triggered by the Dev saying to be cautions on your link. By doing this it makes you more sus since it sounds like you got something to hide or lose if nobody downloads your link. Normally, people just drop the link and leave.

Plus, you've said "I know it doesn't feel good that someone shares the paid Patreon version on a public site" while you already posted a link of a paid game, on the dev own thread. Which doesn't help your reputation.

The Cat Eater

Oct 2, 2022
s. You don't need to get triggered by the Dev saying to be cautions on your link. By doing this it makes you more sus since it sounds like you got something to hide or lose if nobody downloads your link. Normally, people just drop the link and leave.

Plus, you've said "I know it doesn't feel good that someone shares the paid Patreon version on a p
The truth is that I didn't get pissed off with what the creator mentioned, it just seemed absurd when literally the date, size, and everything else is exactly the same. In fact if anyone wants to check it out for themselves you can go to download the game at: and check it out on your own

And I don't know what reputation you are talking about, F95 has many users, mods and administrators who share games of paid versions and with that sentence you are saying that the reputation of those who share paid games for you to enjoy is simply bad because they are giving you something and you are taking advantage of it?
It doesn't make any sense if you see it from that point of view and I don't know which is worse, the person who shares it and has paid for the game/subscription or the person who downloads it for free and is not going to help financially to the development of the game.

Leaving that aside, for my part I will not defend myself against anyone's accusations, I have already explained everything I had to explain, if you want to download it well, if not, also. It's as simple as that (y)

Feb 28, 2019
You're a new user who has not posted anything else previously,. Suddenly dropping a download link without having posted on the forum will always make you look suspicious.

We appreciate you sharing the link (although I have not downloaded it out of respect for the dev who is really working hard on the game).

If it truly is virus free, good on you.
If it's loaded with malware, then that only speaks about who you are as a person (and might put you in jail).

That is all.

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
The truth is that I didn't get pissed off with what the creator mentioned, it just seemed absurd when literally the date, size, and everything else is exactly the same. In fact if anyone wants to check it out for themselves you can go to download the game at: and check it out on your own

And I don't know what reputation you are talking about, F95 has many users, mods and administrators who share games of paid versions and with that sentence you are saying that the reputation of those who share paid games for you to enjoy is simply bad because they are giving you something and you are taking advantage of it?
It doesn't make any sense if you see it from that point of view and I don't know which is worse, the person who shares it and has paid for the game/subscription or the person who downloads it for free and is not going to help financially to the development of the game.

Leaving that aside, for my part I will not defend myself against anyone's accusations, I have already explained everything I had to explain, if you want to download it well, if not, also. It's as simple as that (y)
my man, can you like delete the link or post or something please ?
i mean, having a link for that sort of stuffs, knowing that the game dev is here and providing alot of info/feedback to him as well as have the game free after a couple weeks makes it kinda bad tbh :/

i mean im just saying out of consideration, all hard work needs a good reward, and atm he is working alot on it :/ (it can be a real motivation killer)
i dont want to be and ass by asking yo uthat, we know hat you want to point out.

The Cat Eater

Oct 2, 2022
Cave Party 0.0.5 (Patreon Version)

Download:
| | | | | | |

Changelog:
CV005.png

UWU

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
Cave Party 0.0.5 (Patreon Version)

Download:
| | | Mega | | | Pixeldrain | Workupload

Changelog:
View attachment 2106234

UWU
Like, my dude, you seriouse ?
right after he share the 0.4 you do the 0.5 ?
You know how that a seriouse motivation killer ? its like why even ask for support , he might just abondon this game...
This is an incredible game, i know your excited to have more of it, but what your doing is acutaly killing the dev and his game...

unless your goal is to ruin him....but why ...?

edit 1 : i know we are in this sort of website, tho we have a dev that put so much effort here and in relation to players, im speaking out of my though, but still...

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2020

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I know we're on a pirating site, but still...it's not as if the Dev is locking crucial game mechanics or tons of content behind his Patreon version. Would be very sad if he looses the motivation to work on this game. :/

That aside: I love seeing the first parts of female-npc content added! Still gonna wait a bit before diving into the game but it looks more promising with every update.

If you (Dev) don't mind me asking: Is the option to have Futa NPCs at some point (whenever you feel like adding it) still planned? No problem if it isn't, of course. :)

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
I know we're on a pirating site, but still...
Pirates support creators they want to support, and the ones who don't weren't going to shill for the paywall in the first place. By distributing the content, it gives exposure to a wider demographic and thus more supporters.

If a creator has their motivation "killed" because they incorrectly assume 1 pirate = 1 lost income, then that's entirely their own problem and they haven't been on the platform long enough to understand the actual economics behind it.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
right after he share the 0.4 you do the 0.5 ?
You know how that a seriouse motivation killer ? its like why even ask for support , he might just abondon this game...
This is an incredible game, i know your excited to have more of it, but what your doing is acutaly killing the dev and his game...

unless your goal is to ruin him....but why ...?

edit 1 : i know we are in this sort of website, tho we have a dev that put so much effort here and in relation to players, im speaking out of my though, but still...
dude, i hope you know you are asking a plastic fish eating a cat :LUL:

3.10 star(s) 23 Votes