• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Has anyone been able to make this game run with wine/whiskey (the apps)? my game crashes immediately after selecting a character

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Has anyone been able to make this game run with wine/whiskey (the apps)? my game crashes immediately after selecting a character
The game runs fine on Wine 9.5 for me on Fedora, do you get any error pop ups on any output on the terminal?

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
The game runs fine on Wine 9.5 for me on Fedora, do you get any error pop ups on any output on the terminal?
no, that's the weird thing. the game immediately closes (without any warning) when I click on 'continue' (or something similar) after having selected a character. I'll try Wine 9.5 and see what happens

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Maybe I missed something since the last I played, but how do you get enough corruption to do anything? Every offer I've seen so far just gives me the option to turn down save for the occasional under-the-table one. I managed to get to 50% one night and still couldn't accept sex offers, then lost pretty much all that I had built up after sleeping just once. I don't remember it being this tricky to play this game for the lewds. At least I have my good ol' friend, the Bard. I'd love to see a game mode that disables the corruption score, permitting anything at anytime, but this game mode can only be used for characters you've completed their goal with at least once.

On a separate note, I noticed tripping doesn't seem to work. Patrons stick out there feet like they are setting up for one, but even purposely walking or running into the attempt seems to fail each time.

Last edited:

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Maybe I missed something since the last I played, but how do you get enough corruption to do anything? Every offer I've seen so far just gives me the option to turn down save for the occasional under-the-table one. I managed to get to 50% one night and still couldn't accept sex offers, then lost pretty much all that I had built up after sleeping just once. I don't remember it being this tricky to play this game for the lewds. At least I have my good ol' friend, the Bard. I'd love to see a game mode that disables the corruption score, permitting anything at anytime, but this game mode can only be used for characters you've completed their goal with at least once.

On a separate note, I noticed tripping doesn't seem to work. Patrons stick out there feet like they are setting up for one, but even purposely walking or running into the attempt seems to fail each time.
Flash people.

Joody14

Jul 26, 2022
I simply forgot about it
o_O
I'm kind of bored rn, so I theoretically could update the mod.
I suggest to wait for couple days, I will release a new update soon, which adds like a ton of new mod support. And I'm pretty sure making futas there would be as easy as tweak one variable.

Also, installed mods will now be shown at the top-right corner in the main menu of the game (and yes you can specify the name of the mod and its version)
image.png

nswip

Oct 15, 2022
I suggest to wait for couple days, I will release a new update soon, which adds like a ton of new mod support. And I'm pretty sure making futas there would be as easy as tweak one variable.

Also, installed mods will now be shown at the top-right corner in the main menu of the game (and yes you can specify the name of the mod and its version)
View attachment 3989454
Yooooo, new update less goo.
Also ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am already finishing the mod, gimmie 15 minutes.

nswip

Oct 15, 2022
So ummmm, progress report, everything is finished, nice setting to go along the way, some optional cheats, etc.
BUT, I am doing advanced and pretty hacky stuff and godot resource loader doesn't like that, so now I need to make a custom hook and probably recompile thing on the fly so yeah...

9onightmares

Mar 10, 2021
I wish that after getting to the end of the day limit you have it doesn't close the entire game, that is kind of annoying. I think they should add an endless mode like most of these games have that usually have stories or limits in them where you could enjoy the games as you wish.

Joody14

Jul 26, 2022
I wish that after getting to the end of the day limit you have it doesn't close the entire game, that is kind of annoying. I think they should add an endless mode like most of these games have that usually have stories or limits in them where you could enjoy the games as you wish.
I have plans on making a second difficulty mode in which your goal and your deadline are multiplied by 2, and npcs start using noncon mechanics + the world gets overall harsher to the player

Joody14

Jul 26, 2022
is there v0.3 coming? how to get it and also how to get the mods?
I released v0.2.1 about 2 weeks ago, and started working on v0.3, not sure exactly when it'll get released though. Mods are posted in my discord, there's currently only 3 mods available for the latest version of the game.

v0.3 will get a bit more mod support, though even the current mod support is much better than what it was before v0.2.1. It will also feature better sprites, logical improvements and fixes, and a new difficulty setting that enables noncon in the game.
image.png

3.10 star(s) 23 Votes