thekill

Dec 9, 2018
Gridinsoft is basically warning in many programs as "dangerous" so that you pay their license and remove the "virus".
There is no virus, they just want to take your money, think that other well known antivirus like Malwarebytes, Kaspersky or ESET do not recognize that as a virus since it does not exist.
Basically, the virus called HEUR refers to a "preliminary detection" function that can also detect unknown viruses. It involves a complex analysis of the affected code and the search for specific virus functions. If the analyzed code meets these characteristics, it is reported as suspicious but most of them are usually false positives.

If you are still not sure you can look at reviews of how people complain because grindsoft says they have a free trial but then it doesn't work, so they can't remove those "supposed viruses" that their wonderful antivirus has detected, pay to "fix" xd

View attachment 2045243

well even with other software aniti viruse the games comes out as a positive, maybe fals, but still i rather not risque it, can the executive not be put into something more trustworthy and also not flaged as positive ?
it be better for the games as this is blocking alot of people to play the game, i myself love the game and wish to play more and all, but this is really blocking me :/

ElTitoPacks

Apr 28, 2021
well even with other software aniti viruse the games comes out as a positive, maybe fals, but still i rather not risque it, can the executive not be put into something more trustworthy and also not flaged as positive ?
it be better for the games as this is blocking alot of people to play the game, i myself love the game and wish to play more and all, but this is really blocking me :/
I don't know what you mean when you say "is blocking many players".
The game does not block anything, no antivirus with a good reputation tells you that this is a virus and the antivirus that comes by default installed simply warns you that you are going to run an .exe that is not registered in its database.
The game literally has just been released very recently, in previous versions the game was decompiled and that made it possible that people could take advantage and take the assets to for example make their own game by stealing the art, this way with the exe is much more complicated because it is so to speak "encrypted".
In any case in the end the best antivirus is yourself and if you decide to trust a developer or not, if you do not want to trust there is you, everyone is free to choose, but I after all the tests that goes through virustotal and knowing what files runs because you can see in virustotal you realize that there is nothing dangerous.
Even the RPGMaker games if you upload the .exe give you as there is virus in virustotal, it is foolish to trust an antivirus that says it is dangerous when the same antivirus has more false positives than true detections.

DerWahreKing

Dec 29, 2021
I'd say (for ppl like me) to work on Male x Female Client Animations (i.e Female Domination or something). I know, maybe ur busy but thats something for expanding your fanbase. I just think it gets boring, when there is only Female x Male Client Action and there are only 2 Animations.

Maybe release a Gallery Function to review already played animations.

Game is actually pretty cool and has a lot of potential. Keep up the great work!

Reactions: Joody14

Joody14

Jul 26, 2022
I'd say (for ppl like me) to work on Male x Female Client Animations (i.e Female Domination or something). I know, maybe ur busy but thats something for expanding your fanbase. I just think it gets boring, when there is only Female x Male Client Action and there are only 2 Animations.

Maybe release a Gallery Function to review already played animations.

Game is actually pretty cool and has a lot of potential. Keep up the great work!
You'll see female-attacker animations in the next update, I'm adding cowgirl pose and face sitting.
Also want to share a little sneakpeek for a new location (work in progress) :whistle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Vison

Jul 16, 2020
What you did, of course, is good, but this is such an early alpha that it's even hard to imagine when you will finish developing the game to the end.

Joody14

Jul 26, 2022
What you did, of course, is good, but this is such an early alpha that it's even hard to imagine when you will finish developing the game to the end.
I can see the game being in a playable state around v0.0.8 or something like that, once I add romance option and a questline for tavern. Then you'll have like an hour+ of gameplay which is pretty good for a start.

Last edited:

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
like he said, its might take a long time but its really damn promissing, the only things left is toi have a sort of fun gameloop wich can be played before the game is finished, that would be amazing !

Reactions: zorzorz and Joody14

Joody14

Jul 26, 2022
You'll see female-attacker animations in the next update, I'm adding cowgirl pose and face sitting.
Also want to share a little sneakpeek for a new location (work in progress) :whistle:
Seems like it's done for now. I kinda like the way tavern turned out so want to share it.

Dec 26, 2018
How's development with Godot going? This game feels less janky than a lot of Unity games in the same genre, but I think it'll probably take longer to develop without an asset store.

Joody14

Jul 26, 2022
How's development with Godot going? This game feels less janky than a lot of Unity games in the same genre, but I think it'll probably take longer to develop without an asset store.
It's great actually, I prefer Godot. And the progress is on a very solid pace, I already implemented saving and new interaction system (picking items up, dropping them, placing on tables, stuffing into containers such as movable bags and static wardrobs) for v0.0.4 which is a huge step forward.

Reactions: johnysanchez01
Dec 26, 2018
It's great actually, I prefer Godot. And the progress is on a very solid pace, I already implemented saving and new interaction system (picking items up, dropping them, placing on tables, stuffing into containers such as movable bags and static wardrobs) for v0.0.4 which is a huge step forward.
That's great! I'm liking Godot myself, just wanted to hear other people's opinions on it because it seems to be underutilized in the h-game scene.

Sep 19, 2017
Will be added in the future, I want to support as many fetishes as I can.
Please, please, add in what you love. You've already done such a great job capturing the feel, the atmosphere, little details. From turning on the candles at night, to the smirk that the others make when your character is getting slapping/tripped. The fact that the instrument stops playing when you talk to the bard. You're clearly not just pumping out the barest thing you can do, you're clearly making something that you want to be good.

So please, please, don't fall into the trap of trying to appease everyone, and as such appeasing no one. Not all games have to include all fetishes. And if a game gets bogged down and scattered with one fetish bit over here for that fetish bit, one other fetish bit over here for that fetish, oh and it's also got this one semi-secret scene for this one fetish...

Then everyone with an interest in seeing that fetish brought to life might try out the game, sure. But then those people are going to have to (do what feels like, to them, a) slog through all the other content that they're not interested in in order to get to what they actually want to experience. I've seen too many games just ultimately have their worlds and content fall flat, because their creators were obsessed with "I must appeal to every fetish!" and ending up making a scattered, shallow, unappealing discount buffet where you have to wander through it all wondering where in the hell the actual content you enjoy is.

I'm not saying stick to purely 1-2 fetishes. I'm not saying don't have plenty of fetishes. I'm just saying... please only add what you really love, what you really believe fits within the game, and has a place within it, and goes along with the overall feel for a player that the game might provide. Just give the game's feel a thought, before cramming in that one other fetish that was requested so well might as well at least add one blueberrification scene because I mean you want to support as many as possible...

And just in case, this isn't meant to sound patronizing. For all I know what I've said is already exactly what you're thinking. I just say it because I've played the game and love what's there. It's got a real heart to it. So you keep to that heart.

Joody14

Jul 26, 2022
Please, please...
Thanks for writing this, I just recently noticed myself sidetracking from working on main base mechanics that really need to be implemented as fast as possible and instead working on animations to add more sex-poses for people to see, which is probably a bad idea for this stage of the development.

No one's gonna die from Cave Party not having lesbian poses at v0.0.5 for example, so might just skip them till the game's base is considered to be done and ready for content.

The Cat Eater

Oct 2, 2022
Cave Party 0.0.4 (Patreon Version)

Download:
| | | |

Changelog:
CV004.png
UwU

3.10 star(s) 23 Votes