TrifoldPiscean

Sep 18, 2024
I'm having trouble with finding a .rpa file called assets. I've downloaded and added the "true" patch .rpa and placed it where it goes but can't find any other .rpa file anywhere. I should also state that my phone isn't letting me open the org. file and I've forgotten the backdoor to access them in android.

Error: "you have to copy the asset file from here to here"

Apologies if this is previously answered.

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
I'm having trouble with finding a .rpa file called assets. I've downloaded and added the "true" patch .rpa and placed it where it goes but can't find any other .rpa file anywhere. I should also state that my phone isn't letting me open the org. file and I've forgotten the backdoor to access them in android.

Error: "you have to copy the asset file from here to here"

Apologies if this is previously answered.
1726752424984.png

You need both....

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
Yes he'll probably rather gaslight his supporters like he's used to.
yeah he is one of the most trsh-trxxll developer out there , HE said next update for end of august true ?

AT most At most THE delaying should go to start or middle October. BUT I BET SHU I BET SHU this piece of joke, if he could he will go delaying till 2025 and beyond, such a piece of art he is.

Should this Trsh developer no had the money support he had, or the team support he had, this game should had no even reached update 2. It should had abandoned long time ago. But he had it BOTH money and team, and fans, but he go ghosting and shadowing.

ALL OVER AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN it going 4 years and counting, THE ONLY WAY TO HURT HIM OR SLAP HIM IS TO STOP PAYING FOR HIS SUSCRIPTIONS AND STUF, But he had some fanatics out there who can tolerate him doing 1-( BAD ) update a year.

DEVELOPER SHOULD stop the patreon / subscriptions paying bills if he no achieve on time or delays more than 1 month beyond the time he put himself. BUT AS IF, THIS 2-BIT DEVELOPER NEVERS HAS DONE THAT, which tell a bunch of his %&$@&% behavior towards his supporters and fans.

Developer is taking a holiday and no forwarding the scenes, and has been like this since June. go back and check. Add to it that developer had ways to lie to everyone with his sweet laced words, as had saw on the last 20 pages of this thread.

Will EAT my sock if he release a 1200 good renders (no 40% trsh renders with walls , floors, a bird, or repetitive as he use to do to pump up his numbers) BY OCTOVER FEST. But as people and himself is implying this is going to be beyond it to even 2025, nice nice

stop paying him and he will spawn as he did last year and last last year .

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
yeah he is one of the most trsh-trxxll developer out there , HE said next update for end of august true ?

AT most At most THE delaying should go to start or middle October. BUT I BET SHU I BET SHU this piece of joke, if he could he will go delaying till 2025 and beyond, such a piece of art he is.

Should this Trsh developer no had the money support he had, or the team support he had, this game should had no even reached update 2. It should had abandoned long time ago. But he had it BOTH money and team, and fans, but he go ghosting and shadowing.

ALL OVER AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN it going 4 years and counting, THE ONLY WAY TO HURT HIM OR SLAP HIM IS TO STOP PAYING FOR HIS SUSCRIPTIONS AND STUF, But he had some fanatics out there who can tolerate him doing 1-( BAD ) update a year.

DEVELOPER SHOULD stop the patreon / subscriptions paying bills if he no achieve on time or delays more than 1 month beyond the time he put himself. BUT AS IF, THIS 2-BIT DEVELOPER NEVERS HAS DONE THAT, which tell a bunch of his %&$@&% behavior towards his supporters and fans.

Developer is taking a holiday and no forwarding the scenes, and has been like this since June. go back and check. Add to it that developer had ways to lie to everyone with his sweet laced words, as had saw on the last 20 pages of this thread.

Will EAT my sock if he release a 1200 good renders (no 40% trsh renders with walls , floors, a bird, or repetitive as he use to do to pump up his numbers) BY OCTOVER FEST. But as people and himself is implying this is going to be beyond it to even 2025, nice nice

stop paying him and he will spawn as he did last year and last last year .
This is your best written post to date. Congratulations my friend!

Dec 20, 2017
I would agree but I didn't understand a word that guy said. Congrats for understand that lol.
I'll try to translate:

Raping Maddie while she's pregnant and then telling her that if she does anything else other than taking it (silently), she will ruin the happy home her sisters now have. And when does she think they will forgive her? Probably never.

4.30 star(s) 279 Votes