figaro_negaro

Jan 31, 2024
The joke was rather stupid. And not funny at all.
subjective, dude I was cackling at y'alls response.
"NOOOOO WE NEED TO BE 100% SERIOUS EVEN ONLINE WITH TITTY GAMES!" :KEK:

I may need to unignore to see what he's saying.
sad, shame you'll never see this either.

Yes he'll probably rather gaslight his supporters like he's used to.
I wonder if he answered his pager today. :unsure:

Good night all, sleep tight, peace and love, see you tomorrow, hopefully we'll get some more news soon regarding the update.

Reactions: Jelaro and Nulldev

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
subjective, dude I was cackling at y'alls response.
"NOOOOO WE NEED TO BE 100% SERIOUS EVEN ONLINE WITH TITTY GAMES!" :KEK:
We like to laugh very much. And we tell jokes a lot. However, the level of sense of humor is important. If something cannot be clearly identified as a joke, it probably isn't a joke.

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
That's why being nice to your grieving daughters is better in the long run. :WeSmart:
Well, realistically the best thing the mc could do is not have any type of sexual relationship with them since even on the lust route you are taking advantage of them imo. but this is a game so who cares.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Worst time so far. Maddie might have an even worse time getting her cherry popped.
Not if I have anything to say about it. She's going to get a lovely cream filling in the most gentle way possible.

Dunno how she'll feel about it when she finds out I've been banging half the girls in town, but that's a "later" problem.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Not if I have anything to say about it. She's going to get a lovely cream filling in the most gentle way possible.

Dunno how she'll feel about it when she finds out I've been banging half the girls in town, but that's a "later" problem.
Yep.. lots..n...lots of cream filling in the most lovable way, probably knocking up Jade and Liv isn't going to help in future I'm guessing, I'll have them all prego if I can

4.30 star(s) 279 Votes