• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.
Aug 22, 2020
Player's male character will have the same model as the bard. You may see in this screenshot the differences between regular male character and sub male.
So is the male character going to be a waiter as well or a bard? I wonder how the job mechanic will work in second case.

Joody14

Jul 26, 2022
So is the male character going to be a waiter as well or a bard? I wonder how the job mechanic will work in second case.
I'm actually planning on expanding the world to the point where you can just leave the tavern and go live and work in different places (and eventually different cities). So you're occupation is up to your choice. But for now the player is bound to being a tavern waiter-cleaner-etc.

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
Just started playing and have some feedback:

1. Make the second click when interacting with an NPC just make the sentence show fully, not skip it. Specially if someone's on a hurry they'll tend to click fast, and it's a bad idea to be able to skip a sentence before it's fully shown, cause that second click will happen accidentally;
2. Make the text go faster by default, at least to complete the words. At the speed it's going letter by letter it feels too slow;
3. I love how the character blushes when she's embarrassed, great touch!
4. If you click the bard more than once before choosing an option, more than 1 full menu appears (choosing one option closes them all though);
5. No groping?
6. I liked the sex scene at the end.

An idea
1. You could make some cleints be assholes and make a trap for the PC by sticking their legs out and making her trip (feels perfect considering the game is a sidescroller and you can see the full bodies of everyone) losing time and dropping her tray. To avoid that she'd have to either wait them to put their leg back or interact with them via the choice menu and ask them to stop.

Good luck with the project, I can see the results of your dedication on the game and already as a nice base, so I'm eager to see more!

Last edited:

Joody14

Jul 26, 2022
Just started playing and have some feedback:

1. Make the second click when interacting with an NPC just make the sentence show fully, not skip it. Specially if someone's on a hurry they'll tend to click fast, and it's a bad idea to be able to skip a sentence before it's fully shown, cause that second click will happen accidentally;
2. Make the text go faster by default, at least to complete the words. At the speed it's going letter by letter it feels too slow;
3. I love how the character blushes when she's embarrassed, great touch!
4. If you click the bard more than once before choosing an option, more than 1 full menu appears (choosing one option closes them all though);
5. No groping?
6. I liked the sex scene at the end.

An idea
1. You could make some cleints be asshole and make a trap for PC by sticking their legs out and making her trip (feels perfect considering the game is a sidescroller and you can see the full bodies of everyone) losing time and dropping her tray. To avoid that she'd have to either wait them to put their leg back or interact with them via the choice menu and ask them to stop.

Good luck with the project, I can see the results of your dedication on the game and already as a nice base, so I'm eager to see more!
Great idea, I'll make sure to add that. Thanks.

Joody14

Jul 26, 2022
What did you use for the art? And is that skeletal animation??
I'm drawing everything in photoshop. Animation is sort of skeletal, human bodies don't really have bones or joints with inverse kinematics and stuff because I'm lazy. I just rotate the limbs and move them around, creating smooth animations this way.

Reactions: ehhmeh
3.10 star(s) 23 Votes