darkdepths

May 2, 2020
This story sounds awesome! Love the prospect of mom NTR especially when she does not want to instead of being a slut!
It is not a gameover if we (purposefully) mess up, right?

In regards to Tyrrant, I would love if the game gives us the option to work along the criminals and willingly share the women.
But I take what I can get.

KcabEgassem

May 25, 2019
So, is the interracial aspect for the Mom (and potentially the daughters) being blacked or some similar thing? Also, since the Mom seems to be a cop, will that be an element of the NTR? Y'know, "Strong, Law-upholding female cop falls to a criminal with a particularly nice cock," sort of thing?

Which, if it is, then that's hot-as-hell. Women in power being brought to depths of depravity is really hot.

Jun 13, 2018
ok, not sure what exactly this is (error/bug/typo/coding mistake....?) but just wanted to let you know-
good start, but i noticed a few times when MC is thinking to himself, he refers to himself as "Mc" instead of whatever you name him. this happens even if you leave the name blank to get the default "Henry".....

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
So, is the interracial aspect for the Mom (and potentially the daughters) being blacked or some similar thing? Also, since the Mom seems to be a cop, will that be an element of the NTR? Y'know, "Strong, Law-upholding female cop falls to a criminal with a particularly nice cock," sort of thing?

Which, if it is, then that's hot-as-hell. Women in power being brought to depths of depravity is really hot.
I hope it is not the case.

I only speak for myself but BBC NTR "mindbreak" is the most lame stereotyped genre. I hope like it was said in the comments that the mother is forced against her will to give sexual favors to keep the cover up. No slut, no "oh big dick now I am a whore" story. Tbh, I would prefer if the black guy would not even be there since I am so tired of this trope.

Her beeing forced without loving it (she can still cum of course)would be the ultimate powerplay.

KcabEgassem

May 25, 2019
I hope it is not the case.

I only speak for myself but BBC NTR "mindbreak" is the most lame stereotyped genre. I hope like it was said in the comments that the mother is forced against her will to give sexual favors to keep the cover up. No slut, no "oh big dick now I am a whore" story. Tbh, I would prefer if the black guy would not even be there since I am so tired of this trope.

Her beeing forced without loving it (she can still cum of course)would be the ultimate powerplay.
Honestly, I just defaulted to BBC because its so common. Though, I am into that stuff.

Interracial is just really broad, y'know. I mean, Asian and Latino IR isn't as common as BBC stuff is. Hell, I've even seen some Muslim IR stuff, but not a lot of it.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Honestly, I just defaulted to BBC because its so common. Though, I am into that stuff.

Interracial is just really broad, y'know. I mean, Asian and Latino IR isn't as common as BBC stuff is. Hell, I've even seen some Muslim IR stuff, but not a lot of it.
I agree and tbh would love to see different interracial NTR. Like you said Asian, or middle eastern would be refreshingly different.

Reactions: KcabEgassem

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021

monkeydnatsu

Nov 23, 2018
so this bad end thing is it similar to power vacuum? where you get a choice one that is the canon choice and the other that lead to a bad end scenario where then the game will rewind you back to when you have to make the choice?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dopplyn
Jun 13, 2018
good game so far. personally, i'd like whatever bad end to actually BE bad ENDS! like give a chance to save before important choice happens, but then if you fuck up and choose badly- mom gets fucked as you see "game over" in big letters. AND THAT'S IT. game over. done. finito. that guy in "my cousin vinny"......