skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
Games one of the best around, but like all amazing games is stuck in development forever. No new news since the July 13 V36b update along with the roadmap. Wish the devs would just have a clear endgame instead of releasing new content that then affects early/ other parts of the game.

Personally, I find Queendom better than Domina, Katalist and TOT. There's just something about Queendom that is right up my alley but I hate playing unfinished games as updates change too much with each version. Wake me up in 2032 when the full release is out.
ugh? last update and news was August 29th.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Padio

Jul 16, 2018
>Find awesome game
>Last comment is from a year ago
Oh well,hope the dev is allright, i fucking love this game!

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
any news on the golden church? asked a few months ago and have been waiting for it to release... i need watersports content :cry:

Padio

Jul 16, 2018
Really enjoying the game. Love the way you unlock scenes,combat , the story and characters, art, everything !
About to try *dominant* route, do you get some different dialogue doing so? avoiding the most sub answers.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Is there submissions routes in this game ?

Like the MC can chose a "vilainess" to submit to or be broken the more he lose ? It's a classic but i really like this kind of development in fdom games

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes