dp14153

Mar 26, 2021
Umm..
Shortcake is ALSO his half sister
Correct me if I'm wrong, the only way we know that she is his half-sister is if we look inside the folder/envelope, but if we do that we end her path. If we don't look in the folder/envelope, it's then never mentioned or brought up that she is his half-sister; so in term of game play for her path, she's not his half-sister.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
MC only has 1 sister path in Sunshine Love :unsure: , and yes, she has dark hair. :)
well no and we don't know if he has other half-sisters/brothers elsewhere.

I hope none of them are side girls lol. But I want to guess the twins probably are.
only sidegirls are roshi's nurse (nc gets to fuck her still), svetlana and jessie or whatever was massage girl's name (and mc gets to fuck them both still). twins are duo or trio if you "collect" their lil sis too.

Correct me if I'm wrong, the only way we know that she is his half-sister is if we look inside the folder/envelope, but if we do that we end her path. If we don't look in the folder/envelope, it's then never mentioned or brought up that she is his half-sister; so in term of game play for her path, she's not his half-sister.
wrong, we can read that envelope and then either reload save before that or scroll back, cheating yes but do you think that we care? mc and sc don't know it but players do.

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
WHen was this again, what chapter?
I can't remember exactly, but it was fairly early.
You steal it pretty early on

But your chance to open it comes a lot later.

For the story - if you like Goddess Shortcake - you do not want to open it
But what it says is that Gerald (your father) is Shortcake's father with Trish as well. So she is another half-sister.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
But what it says is that Gerald (your father) is Shortcake's father with Trish as well. So she is another half-sister.
It would have been nice if there was another way to reveal this in the story. Like when Trish finds out about MC and Shortcake, she could make this objection. Always bothered me that she never finds out if you are on her path.

Reactions: dp14153

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
You steal it pretty early on

But your chance to open it comes a lot later.

And it's like Why TF should that matter when the other one is the main LI?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It would have been nice if there was another way to reveal this in the story. Like when Trish finds out about MC and Shortcake, she could make this objection. Always bothered me that she never finds out if you are on her path.
maybe but devs made so.

she's young sheltered girl and if mc told her that she has had sex with his brother she would get mental breakdown.

• Angry
Reactions: Bloodguard

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
They are quite different people

Sis don't give AF - she wants what she wants and is not really ashamed of it and doesn't care what the world thinks.

Shortcake would have trouble with the knowledge AND the fact that you invaded her privacy to look at the documents, since that is the only way to know in this story.

dp14153

Mar 26, 2021
wrong, we can read that envelope and then either reload save before that or scroll back, cheating yes but do you think that we care? mc and sc don't know it but players do.
That's why I said in term of game play, we (as in the MC) never know that she is his half sister... It's basically Schrödinger's Cat problem....or in this case Schrödinger's Shortcake!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's why I said in term of game play, we (as in the MC) never know that she is his half sister... It's basically Schrödinger's Cat problem....or in this case Schrödinger's Shortcake!
right but it's made so.

don't remember if sc and mc got married on her ending, if they did then trish did find out.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
The ipatches are useless, as soon as you drop in a custom mod which uses config.label_overrides every chapter crashes due to how the hook in the ipatches is coded.
Also, there's an override assignment with labels that don't even exist in the game nor ipatches...

3.50 star(s) 272 Votes