Unity - Sucker Punch: Meek to Onahole [v0.2.1.0] [Bent Shaft Studios]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Eepy Poss

No controls, no explanation, no content, it's as alpha as it gets. Not to mention a little buggy as the first time I launched it wasd didn't even work and there's no mouse functionality and then after launching the game it's pretty easy to initiate a chat but not be locked into place so you're still walking around while trying to select dialogue options. I do find that the style of the game is nice, however, and there's certainly potential as it gets fleshed out but who knows how long that'll take. It'll be a long while before its in a presentable state, assuming it isn't abandoned before then.

This demo, however, is roughly two years old so just wait for the next one.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

goonslagoon

2022-12-09 v0.2.1.0
    3 for the art and the hope of seeing this go somewhere.
    I don't know the controls, the front menu does have a button to see controls but it doesn't work, or I'm pressing the wrong button, which isn't helping me get to figuring out the controls, pressing space over it changes its color but nothing else.
    movement is awsd, e seems to start dialogue and stop sexual acts. space is choose. Left shift >dash. Q did nothing for me.
    also couldn't get the cum meter to rise other once by pressing down D, when I let the button go it didn't work again.
    couldn't figure out how to get the menu to close the game. it's not esc or any of the other 3 quarters of the keyboard tryed pressing.
    The [kiss event] did nothing discernible.
    to be fair, after extracting, the file is called demo 5. but I really don't see much to do other than the position in the first thumbnail.
    the good is of course the art and a MC that could be All Might in his weak form.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

EdgeOfShadow

This is just a proof of concept or a technical demo, but since the dev didn't say anything of the sort I will treat it as a normal early release.

While I love the the theme and setting, there is not much to do in the game, about 2 minutes of content if you take your time (idle and tighfuck animation selected from the menu + a bit of dialogue, that's all).

Controls are custom and there is no explanation to them so you will spend more time figuring it out than playing the game, from what I've figured out WSAD is movement, E is interact/end scene and shift is move faster.

I couldn't stop the girl from following me after I asked her to.

I have no idea why the dev released this game in this state.