2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
I mean... if she's willful... It can't be rape...

And she's not; at least at first. She's forced to be raped to spare another from such a fate very early on. What happens after that, I presume, is on you.

The rescued doesn't even join you. Geez.

Rheavon

May 12, 2018
Since the 4 instruction images couldn't be translated, any chance someone can give me a brief idea of what they say?

JoeTaser

Aug 26, 2019
Since the 4 instruction images couldn't be translated, any chance someone can give me a brief idea of what they say?
In short, the first explains the basic controls( just like any other rpgm game).
The one in the inn says that Yuriana has an lewdness parameter, that rises when doing lewd thins, and some scenes might change depending on that.
The two in the dungeon explain easy mode and lewd battle.
Easymode can be activated in the menu, except bosses, you can kill every enemy by simply running into them.
Every enemy with a star before their name can undress and rape Yuriana ( 4 times undress -> naked = rapeable).

full save?
You can unlock the gallery anytime. In the status menu go to gallery and there in the top left.

JoeTaser

Aug 26, 2019
I keep getting a hard freeze here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also I can't find this scene in the gallery:
Regarding the gallery, this is the so called 'Postitution 2' scene i mentioned in the translator notes.
I tried poking around the code to find the cause of the freeze, but i didn't find anything standing out.
I tested my version as well as the Japanese original for both bugs and they are occurring in either version
Dunno what the dev did with the prostitution scenes to mess them up ... sorry :oops:

xipomus

Jun 4, 2017
View attachment 686444

Overview:
Though a princess, Yuriana is willful, and as a princess knight, keeps the monsters at bay.
One day, while she is training with the knight commander, a man from Ruyed Island
arrives, asking for their help to deal with the monsters living in the dungeon there,
that have grown violent.
Hearing this, Yuriana insists on dealing with the situation herself, despite the commander's
attempts to stop her.
In the end, does glorious victory await Yuriana, or will it be humiliating violation...​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-09
Release Date: 2019-11-10
Developer: Instant Flowlighter -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Translator: wova
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -

View attachment 686445 View attachment 686446 View attachment 686447 View attachment 686448 View attachment 686449 View attachment 686450 View attachment 686451 View attachment 686452
Thanks for the translation.
Checked the Prostitution 2 event. It has the wrong images assigned.
Included in this post the fixed commonevents.json that goes in the gamedir\www\data. Rename the orginal commonevents.json and then rename the new file to remove the .txt.

Only change in that file are the 2 Prostitution images in that event.

If the author wants to include the new commonevents.json that would be perfect of course.

Enjoy

Should this not fix it. please include a savegame so I can check quickly

addon: tested it in the gallery. The prostitution 2 event works now.

Last edited:

noahxedge

Apr 18, 2019
Damn this a very short game, I had a lot of expectations. If they would have made the game longer/bigger by including other towns/cities(+ more story, pubic hair on/off, piercing ) and made the corruption of princess more natural, it would have been a masterpiece.

Anyway thnx to the translator for his time and effort. Hope u upload more XDD

• Sad
Reactions: AzuraMeta

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017

1: obstinately and often perversely self-willed
//a stubborn and willful child

PROTIP: is an entirely different word
if you're going to toss definitions, show all of them!

2: done deliberately :

willful disobedience

hmmm, what does deliberately mean?

deliberate adjective
adjective
carefully weighed or considered; studied; intentional:a deliberate lie.
characterized by or cautious consideration; careful or slow in deciding:Moving away from the city and all its advantages required a deliberate decision.
leisurely and steady in movement or action; slow and even; unhurried:moving with a deliberate step.
verb (used with object), de·lib·er·at·ed, de·lib·er·at·ing.
to weigh in the mind; consider:to deliberate a question.
verb (used without object), de·lib·er·at·ed, de·lib·er·at·ing.
to think carefully or attentively; reflect:She deliberated for a long time before giving her decision.
to consult or confer formally:The jury deliberated for three hours.

AKA Done by choice!

Reactions: Zeca Suez
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes