Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Ppmat

Sep 9, 2024
Hmm, that's strange. Send me the 'game.dat' file found in 'game/Data/BasicData', and I'll see what I can do.

Vials are based on guild rep. The massage scene is losing to the sister during rock paper scissors.
Thanks, already solved with changing name in the saves with wolfsave

winceptor

Jan 8, 2023
  • Angry
Reactions: Dominic Sibastian

winceptor

Jan 8, 2023
The installation steps are basically same as on PC. First you extract game itself and then you extract fffox mod on top. After that you copy the game folder from your downloads folder (winlator D: drive) to internal winlator storage (winlator E: drive). This is to get better performance from faster file read/write access.

winceptor

Jan 8, 2023
How To Do The Mod Using Mobile Winlator
Sorry, I am honestly not sure what you are asking for. The instructions for installing mod are not different for winlator. Just follow the mod installation instructions and then run modded game using winlator after you copy game to winlator.

lentong

Sep 11, 2024
Chinococo,post: 14725829,member: 7190156 said:
# FFOX1.6.1中文翻译包发布

最近一直在忙毕业设计,没时间修复那个bug (1.6.0 bug)。先看看新版本有没有问题。如果可信值被阻止,这是正常的。我怕用wolf editor做改动会出问题,先测试一个稳定版吧。我明天会回来处理字体和错误。如果有任何问题,请私下给我发消息,因为有时我可能以后看不到帖子了。
# FFOX1.6.1 Chinese translate package release

I have been busy with my graduation project recently and don't have time to fix that bug (1.6.0 bug). Let's see if the new version has any issues first. If a trusted value is blocked, it is normal. I'm afraid that using wolf editor to make changes will cause problems, so let's test a stable version first. I will come back tomorrow to work on fonts and handle bugs. If there are any problems, please message me privately as sometimes I may not see posts in the thread later on.
Hello, I'm sorry to bother you in my busy schedule. How to solve the misalignment of Chinese translation fonts?

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
Hmm, that's strange. Send me the 'game.dat' file found in 'game/Data/BasicData', and I'll see what I can do.

Vials are based on guild rep. The massage scene is losing to the sister during rock paper scissors.
When to release akapp add a few sex poses:unsure:

Chinococo

Mar 25, 2024
Hello, I'm sorry to bother you in my busy schedule. How to solve the misalignment of Chinese translation fonts?
You can probably wait until Sunday to work on it. If you encounter any translation errors or bugs during testing, feel free to let me know. I'll fix them on Sunday as well.

Damaskhorace

Aug 26, 2024
I'm getting a ton of errors upon opening the game, and it also won't let me use previous saves. (I followed the instructions to delete the .anothergame part of the files but it gives me an error when I open the game and replaces all my saves with the .anothergame thing again. I really don't understand what's happening.) I've put one of the error messages here, but it cycles through a few of them on repeat. Any ideas on what I've done wrong? I've installed both the FFFOX mod and the colour mod, but that's it.
1726208786661.png

May 14, 2022
Changing the time limit (early or late) for the Night Part is separated into several different parts of the code, so it would take a lot of trial and error, as well as work to change it permanently, and even more so temporarily.

I do plan to add a set of events on the weekends, in maybe two or three updates down the line (the next one is focused on Kitsune).

As for the improved sleeping pill, I might add something along the lines of a sleep spell, etc, that keeps her asleep all night, or something similar. Good idea.
Hi How To Do The Mod In Winlator I Cant Drag Files Beacuse Im On Mobile

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
When to release akapp add a few sex poses:unsure:
Working on it slowly. Was planning to have a bit more done, and then a cold hit me out of the blue like a freight train and took me out for a week. I'm starting to get back on my feet now, though.

I'm getting a ton of errors upon opening the game, and it also won't let me use previous saves. (I followed the instructions to delete the .anothergame part of the files but it gives me an error when I open the game and replaces all my saves with the .anothergame thing again. I really don't understand what's happening.) I've put one of the error messages here, but it cycles through a few of them on repeat. Any ideas on what I've done wrong? I've installed both the FFFOX mod and the colour mod, but that's it.
View attachment 4027952
That error means you're missing one of the base images for the game, meaning you do not have the base game prepped for modding. Follow the instructions again more closely, or use the video guide, to install the mod correctly. Also, make sure you have the Kagura version fully installed, r-18 patch and all, since the steam version requires their patch to have everything.

Also, if you're using the Kagura version, you'll need to install the Kagura save compatibility patch, overwriting the game's game.dat file, to make your Kagura saves compatible with the mod.

Hi How To Do The Mod In Winlator I Cant Drag Files Beacuse Im On Mobile
You will need to copy the 'Data' folder inside the zip and paste it into the game's folder, where the base game's 'Data' folder is located, overwriting any necessary files. However, as I have never used Winlator, I do not know the exact process in order to do so, nor whether any extra steps might be needed as a result of using Winlator. In the case that you most likely are unable to unpack the wolf files, being on mobile, you'll want to make sure you get an unpacked version of the base game first.

winceptor

Jan 8, 2023
If you first extract/copy game and install mod later you just so like in pdf instruction. You copy the "data" folder and replace existing files. Just make sure its decrypted version (no .wolf files in data folder).

Screenshot_2024-09-14-00-57-46-31_b6022cb7d1a61f21e4fe914c8728a54c.jpg Screenshot_2024-09-14-00-58-09-23_b6022cb7d1a61f21e4fe914c8728a54c.jpg

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes