[S-Play tester] [R-Play tester] [R> Other] YouTuber Offering Paid Gameplay Coverage for Adult Games [43K Subs]

dannielkamlon20

Dec 24, 2020
Hi Developers, My name is Cain Danniel Kamlon, and I'm the creator of a YouTube channel with over 43,000 subscribers, focused exclusively on adult game content. My channel features full gameplay walkthroughs, reviews, and in-depth content that caters to a highly engaged audience passionate about the adult gaming genre.

### *What I Offer:* I’m looking to collaborate with developers who want to promote their adult games to a wider audience. Here’s what I can provide: -
*Full Gameplay Walkthrough:* I’ll play through your game from start to finish, giving my audience a comprehensive look at your creation. - *In-depth Reviews:* I’ll provide an honest, detailed review of your game, highlighting its strengths and areas for improvement. -
*Integrated Mentions:* Your game will be featured in upcoming videos, with mentions that showcase how your game enhances the adult gaming experience. -
*Cross-Promotion:* Your game will also be promoted across my social media channels, reaching an even broader audience.

### *Channel Stats:
- *Subscribers:* 43,000+ -
*Average Views per Video:* 5,000 to 100,000 -
*Top Video Views:* 800,000+ -
*Primary Audience:* Adult gamers, primarily based in the Philippines. ### *Why Collaborate?* I’ve featured similar games on my channel before, and they’ve been well-received by my community. Partnering with me offers a chance to reach a dedicated, enthusiastic audience that’s always on the lookout for new adult games.

### *Flexible Budget Options:* I’m open to discussing your budget and tailoring the collaboration to meet your promotional needs. Feel free to propose a budget, and we can work together to create a package that fits. ###

*How to Get in Touch:* If you’re interested, please reply to this thread or send me a private message to discuss the collaboration and budget in detail. I’m looking forward to discovering and promoting your game to my audience! Thanks for your time, and I hope we can work together soon!

*Best regards,*
Cain Danniel Kamlon
Cain Danniel My Youtube Channel]
Email: caindanniel213@gmail.com
3333.png