BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
1726344435152.png

Overview:
Players control Sister Virodar, who survives in a church castle that has been invaded by evil forces,
protecting her body and mind from various kinds of monsters, and ultimately solving the mystery of this disaster.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-14
Release Date: 2024-09-14
Developer: Pwd - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 0.16
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_7.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_2.png

redbulllx6

Sep 18, 2018
What's wrong with lesbians?
Like any other fetish it's a thing not everyone prefers, as I can appreciate it myself but wouldn't want to play a game restricted to it for the most part

Looking up the definition of fetish proves to me how little english I still know as a non-native speaker, but I think I got my point across anyway. Basically: Preferences.

Last edited:

Venator309

Jan 2, 2018
Not even sure what the tags on the thread are for if people come in to bitch about what's in the game anyways lmao.

Jan 17, 2024
This games needs a lot of improvement,

For starters, the control keys on the keyboard are whack.

No option for controllers yet. (Option is grayed out).

When trying to enter a room with the letter "E", it sometimes register, you would have to go back and forth to get it right.

This may sound harsh but La Vitalis: Immortal Loss was a lot better when it was first introduced.

If you have tried ThornSin already, you would probably want to end this game immediately.

To be fair, this game is at its beginning phase, hope there will be much improvement.

Other than whack controls and plain enemies now, developer should consider adding some traps inside

a wooden crate or something along those lines.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes