Fan Art Netorase Phone (Le Stag) - Fan Art Thread

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
My interpretation of Laura's first meeting with Nathan, from Nathan's POV. (finally complete)

When Ashley called me this afternoon, I figured it was one of her booty calls. We hadn't actually dated for a while but we still hooked up occasionally. I got myself and my apartment ready, and waited for her to arrive. When I got her message "I'm bringing a friend I want you to meet" two minutes before the doorbell rang, I was a little annoyed. I've told Ashley I don't want to date anyone right now, but she kept trying to play cupid. "I promise you'll like her," was the last message I received before they were at my door.

1_entry.png

I had to admit Laura was cute. She was friendly but nervous, which just reinforced the idea that Ashley was trying to sell me on her. I hugged them both and we sat down to chat.

2_couch_v3.png

Ashley loves sex. She loves talking about sex as much as she likes having sex, and she likes embarrassing people talking about sex even more. So it didn't take Ashley long to start talking about our sex lives, in graphic detail. Laura got embarrased in an adorable way. When Laura started a story with "my boyfriend and I.." though, I shot Ashley a quizzical look. She just smiled and nodded knowingly, which confused me even more. I got up to grab drinks for everyone, and when I returned Laura was tapping away at her phone, while Ashley was pretending not read over her shoulder.

3_phone.png

When the lurid conversation and cute girls was enough to give me an erection, I didn't bother to hide it. Laura obviously wasn't wearing a bra, and her nipples were poking through her shirt more and more. As soon as Ashley noticed, she got a mischievous grin and announced "hey guys, I'll be back in a few minutes. I have to run an errand."

4_leaving.png

Laura looked like she couldn't decide whether to be furious, excited, or embarrassed when Ashley walked out of the room. She gave a few terse "uh-huh"'s and "okay"'s to my attempts to make conversation for the next two minutes. Finally I heard her phone beep with a new message, and Laura read it and smiled. She tucked her phone into her pocket and without a word, walked to my chair and got down on her knees, staring at the bulge in my jeans.

5_messaging.png 6_decided.png 7_approach.png

I couldn't figure out any way I'd be reading these signals wrong, so I reached down to unbuckle my belt and pants. Laura bit her lip and smiled up at me as I did so.
8_kneel.png

When I pulled my erect cock out of my pants, Laura gave a soft groan. That was the response I'd hoped for. I know I'm bigger than most guys, and I love how girls react to that. Still without a word, Laura looked up at me, grabbed my dick, and gave it a quick lick.

09_reveal.png 10_grab.png

She took the head of my cock into her mouth and for the next few minutes, Laura was a woman possessed. She sucked, bobbed, and ran her tongue around my cock in a frenzy. She moaned so much I think she was enjoying herself more than I was.

11_bj1_lookup.png 12_bj2_closed.png

Laura finally took my cock in hand and reluctantly took it out of her mouth. She stared down at it like she was in love. I whispered to her that I want to see her tits, and she jumped as if startled. I think she had somehow forgotten I was there, lost in her own lusty world.

13_bj_interlude.png

After gathering her thoughts, Laura grabbed my cock with both hands and smiled up at me.

14_bj_interlude.png

Still without a word she leaned back, pulled up her shirt, and showed me her beautiful round breasts. She blushed sheepishly, somehow still embarrassed by her bare breasts after sucking a stranger's cock for the last few minutes.

15_shirtlift.png

After a coy smile and a lick, Laura was back to sucking my cock. This time she looked up at me while she sucked. I watched her lick and suck, watched her tits bounce on my groin, while she watched me enjoying her efforts. Instead of being lost in her own world like before, she was making everything about me. She tried going deep, and I felt my cock against her throat, but she couldn't actually deepthroat me.

16_bj2_tease.png 17_bj2.png 18_bj2.png

Eventually I knew I was getting close, and I gave a weak "hey..." She looked up at me and whispered "will you come in my mouth?" No man has ever answered no to that question, so I nodded to her. I wasn't ready for her next question though. "Will you take a picture of it for me?" Not fully believing what I just heard, all I could do was stare blankly. "Pleeeeaaase....?" she begged, looking up at me hopefully.

19_talk.png

Instead of waiting for my answer, Laura took my cock back in her mouth, sucking gently. Still looking up at me, still sucking, she pulled her phone out of her pocket and held it out to me. I reached to take it, but Laura didn't let go. She held my cock in her mouth, and her phone in her hand, until I finally replied. "OK, I'll take the picture. I'm almost there."

20_give_phone.png

Satisfied, Laura settled into position and began working my cock in earnest. Sucking tightly, bobbing her steadily up and down, she was working hard to get me to cum. She looked as excited to receive my load as I was excited to give it to her.

21_finalsuck.png

Laura was ready when my first spurt of cum shot into her mouth. She stopped swirling her tongue but kept her head in place, maintaining her suction on my cock. She managed to keep almost all of it in her mouth.

22_cum1.png

She wasn't ready for my second spurt though. Her eyes widened in surprise, and cum shot out of her mouth as I unloaded. She was a trooper though. She stayed still and kept sucking until my balls were empty.

23_cum2.png

Afterward, Laura finally backed away from my cock, closing her lips to hold my load in her mouth. She smiled up at me as I held up her phone, preparing to take the pic.

24_mouth_full.png

When I nodded I was ready, Laura showed me her mouthful of cum. Some dribbled down her tongue as soon as she opened her mouth, but she leaned back and kept most of my load in her mouth.

25_pose1.png

I dutifully did as I was asked. I took a pic of a woman I'd just met, with a mouthful of my cum, on her own phone, at her own request.

26_pose2.png

I kept watching her through her phone's camera as she swallowed my load, then wiped the spilled cum from her chin.

27_swallow.png

I was still watching the camera when Laura opened her mouth wide, proudly showing off that she had swallowed every drop of my cum. Every drop that made it into her mouth anyways. Not knowing what else to do, I took a second pic and handed Laura her phone.

28_all_gone.png

After a moment to catch my breath, I excused myself to the bathroom to clean myself up. I tried to think of what to say to Laura when I returned, but didn't know whether to act grateful, friendly, or romantic. As I was finishing up, I heard my front door close and assumed Ashley had returned from her errand at the worst possible time. Instead I found my apartment empty. Within an hour of meeting me, Laura had just sucked my cock, swallowed my load, and had me take pics of the mouthful on her own phone. Then left me without another word.

Ashley's promise was right after all. I do like this girl.

Last edited:

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
For anyone interested in making your own AI CG, here are the tools I have used.

to get started. Accounts are free but you're limited how many images you can generate in a day unless you spend bucks.

If you have a PC with a decent GPU, you can install . That's what I use for my fan-art. I only have an RTX3060 and a 9900 CPU, so you don't need the hottest rig in the world to make fun stuff.

Or if you're smarter than me, you can install . It's faster and more flexible than Auto1111, but the learning curve becomes a cliff as soon as you want to do something fancy.

There are others out there too that others might prefer. These are just the ones I know. Feel free to DM me with questions about my stuff.

Last edited:

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
i just wish there was a NTR vn with lesbians.. like gf/wife being seduced by one of her friends whos bi/lesbian.
Can't relate, nothing more boring then lesbian for me, but true, I can't remember a lesbian-ntr-vn :unsure: kinda weird, considering lesbian is very popular... but maybe the overlap between the two target audiences isn't big.

Maybe not next guy, but eventually...
00313-1842823246.png
Haha xD I mean, I am normally totally fine with normal sized dicks, it is just that the art-direction makes Nathans dick in the pictures feel kinda "underwhelming" size-wise even tho it is called big and all, the proportions just don't come trough (unless i specifically look for it, comparing it to lauras face for example)
But maybe I get my proposed comparison picture sometime, showing the difference between Nathans "big" dick and the MCs dick :oops:

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Can't relate, nothing more boring then lesbian for me, but true, I can't remember a lesbian-ntr-vn :unsure: kinda weird, considering lesbian is very popular... but maybe the overlap between the two target audiences isn't big.

Haha xD I mean, I am normally totally fine with normal sized dicks, it is just that the art-direction makes Nathans dick in the pictures feel kinda "underwhelming" size-wise even tho it is called big and all, the proportions just don't come trough (unless i specifically look for it, comparing it to lauras face for example)
But maybe I get my proposed comparison picture sometime, showing the difference between Nathans "big" dick and the MCs dick :oops:
In my mind, MC has a perfectly adequate dick, but Nathan probably has an inch on him.

Here Laura is showing her appreciation for that extra inch.

Decisions decisions.png

Probably not what you actually had in mind. I tried making "measuring" pics before but haven't had any luck.

APeX_VeNoM

Aug 19, 2022
My interpretation of Laura's first meeting with Nathan, from Nathan's POV.

When Ashley called me this afternoon, I figured it was one of her booty calls. We hadn't actually dated for a while but we still hooked up occasionally. I got myself and my apartment ready, and waited for her to arrive. When I got her message "I'm bringing a friend I want you to meet" two minutes before the doorbell rang, I was a little annoyed. I've told Ashley I don't want to date anyone right now, but she kept trying to play cupid. "I promise you'll like her," was the last message I received before they were at my door.

View attachment 4048122

I had to admit Laura was cute. She was friendly but nervous, which just reinforced the idea that Ashley was trying to sell me on her. I hugged them both and we sat down to chat.

View attachment 4048176

Ashley loves sex. She loves talking about sex as much as she likes having sex, and she likes embarrassing people talking about sex even more. So it didn't take Ashley long to start talking about our sex lives, in graphic detail. Laura got embarrased in an adorable way. When Laura started a story with "my boyfriend and I.." though, I shot Ashley a quizzical look. She just smiled and nodded knowingly, which confused me even more. I got up to grab drinks for everyone, and when I returned Laura was tapping away at her phone, while Ashley was pretending not read over her shoulder.

View attachment 4048125

When the lurid conversation and cute girls was enough to give me an erection, I didn't bother to hide it. Laura obviously wasn't wearing a bra, and her nipples were poking through her shirt more and more. As soon as Ashley noticed, she got a mischievous grin and announced "hey guys, I'll be back in a few minutes. I have to run an errand."

View attachment 4048108

Laura looked like she couldn't decide whether to be furious, excited, or embarrassed when Ashley walked out of the room. She gave a few terse "uh-huh"'s and "okay"'s to my attempts to make conversation for the next two minutes. Finally I heard her phone beep with a new message, and Laura read it and smiled. She tucked her phone into her pocket and without a word, walked to my chair and got down on her knees, staring at the bulge in my jeans.

View attachment 4048110 View attachment 4048111 View attachment 4048112

I couldn't figure out any way I'd be reading these signals wrong, so I reached down to unbuckle my belt and pants. Laura bit her lip and smiled up at me as I did so.
View attachment 4048113

When I pulled my erect cock out of my pants, Laura gave a soft groan. That was the response I'd hoped for. I know I'm bigger than most guys, and I love how girls react to that. Still without a word, Laura looked up at me, grabbed my dick, and gave it a quick lick.

View attachment 4048114 View attachment 4048116

She took the head of my cock into her mouth and for the next few minutes, Laura was a woman possessed. She sucked, bobbed, and ran her tongue around my cock in a frenzy. She moaned so much I think she was enjoying herself more than I was.

View attachment 4048738 View attachment 4048739

Laura finally took my cock in hand and reluctantly took it out of her mouth. She stared down at it like she was in love. I whispered to her that I want to see her tits, and she jumped as if startled. I think she had somehow forgotten I was there, lost in her own lusty world.

View attachment 4048742

After gathering her thoughts, Laura grabbed my cock with both hands and smiled up at me.

View attachment 4048743

Still without a word she leaned back, pulled up her shirt, and showed me her beautiful round breasts. She blushed sheepishly, somehow still embarrassed by her bare breast after sucking a stranger's cock for the last few minutes.

View attachment 4048764

Part 3 coming soon...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really liked your images, I am also trying make similar arts but i am using a free website

which is not as good in terms of options it provides but it generates nsfw images for free but it needs some accurate prompts. it would be very helpful for me if you tell me what style and prompts you are using to generate these images, if you don't mind sharing of course.

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
I really liked your images, I am also trying make similar arts but i am using a free website

which is not as good in terms of options it provides but it generates nsfw images for free but it needs some accurate prompts. it would be very helpful for me if you tell me what style and prompts you are using to generate these images, if you don't mind sharing of course.
All my images have the generation parameters baked in. So just open one of them in notepad (or a text editor) and you'll see all my prompts and stuff.

I haven't tried that image generator so a lot of the LORA stuff might not apply, but the positive and negative prompts might help.

RacistSanta

Jun 30, 2021
My interpretation of Laura's first meeting with Nathan, from Nathan's POV.

View attachment 4048122

View attachment 4048176

View attachment 4048125

View attachment 4048108

View attachment 4048110 View attachment 4048111 View attachment 4048112

View attachment 4048113

View attachment 4048114 View attachment 4048116

View attachment 4048738 View attachment 4048739

View attachment 4048742

View attachment 4048743

Still without a word she leaned back, pulled up her shirt, and showed me her beautiful round breasts. She blushed sheepishly, somehow still embarrassed by her bare breast after sucking a stranger's cock for the last few minutes.

View attachment 4048764

Part 3 coming soon...

Damn dude, these are really well done, keep up the good work.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
In my mind, MC has a perfectly adequate dick, but Nathan probably has an inch on him.

View attachment 4049161

Probably not what you actually had in mind. I tried making "measuring" pics before but haven't had any luck.
Yeah, a Pic like that would work on the balanced route, both guys well equipped, my thought was on Sub-route with a MUCH bigger difference xP still a great picture tho ;))

Reactions: akki_sky

Lomumai

Formerly 'Mukhidi'
Jul 4, 2020

View attachment 4049161

Nice work, man. If you are interested, can you this scene with laura