[R>Artist 2D] [R> Other] Paid Looking for a pixel artist animator for comission based type of work for my game

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
1726505576080.png
This is a commision based type of work , each animation would be different length but at the moment I'm only looking for a single short animation loop for the main menu of my game , I want the whole scene to be broughten to life so this means slight background animation and character animation. This job also requires self layering as the images are not layered properly. If things go well, I will commission regularly. You also have to be okay with shota content as it's the main focus of my game

My budget is around $40-100 , but I can go higher depending on the detail of the animation.

If you are interested, please attach an example of your work below! Obviously, preference is to samples that are also nsfw pixel art animations, I will check out every comment and send you a DM if interested. Thanks!

Last edited:

Allie Catmilk

Formerly 'neonkaori'
Aug 16, 2020
Hey, I am interested in working with you. Sadly I think I can't send links because I haven't posted much around here. Would you mind if I sent you a message on Discord or somewhere else?

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
Hey, I am interested in working with you. Sadly I think I can't send links because I haven't posted much around here. Would you mind if I sent you a message on Discord or somewhere else?
hello, yeah go ahead, it's .theyakuzi on discord

yuzlom

Jul 5, 2024
Hi there I'm interested, I attached some examples, my discord name is yuzlom

7. nobara_cen_x4.png 10. nsfw_x3_yuzlom_slower3.gif 11. 5_x3_uncena.png

Last edited: