[S>Composer] Unpaid do you need music?

LaFaena

Mar 19, 2024
Hi, I'm a little burnt out with my projects lately. So I wanted to know if you needed any songs. Or sound effects.

Skills:
- Producer, Mastering.
- Sound effects/scenes: am relatively new to this skill.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: lafaena. (it goes with the dot (.))
- Email: lafaena0@outlook.com
- you can drop me a message in this page too

Employment Type & Rates:
- Free.

Work Samples: ALL FREE. (Copyright attribution 4.0)
-2 Albums: , 1 (EP): .
-Sound effects pack from itch.io
-I reupload the pack from itch.io to this community: Netorare Sound Effects/Scene/Songs pack. and add the album "not shift free will" in the pack with the "in the other room" Effect
-Better quality:

Genres i do Without Samples:
Genres i do, but i don't have Samples: Hip-hop, Chillhop, Trap, Heavy metal, Techno, Lo-Fi. I do not share samples of this genres in this post, because is in my private/personal account.

Additional comments:
- I'm pretty open to do any type of music for any type of kink. (if it's a new genre you have to give me time to learn it.)
- Now sound effects, i think my limit is in bestiality/zoophily. Otherwise I am open to try (until I come across one I don't like.)
- I use Ableton and the format can be in whaterver format you want. .WAV .mp3 .ogg
- Copyright is something I prefer to discuss privately. But I'm going to be very concise, to have a real copyright you have to put money into it.

Last edited:

AedianGlair

Sep 11, 2024
Your music's pretty good. You know how to make ambient with sounds of nature. The "Not Shift Free Will" album is really the kind of suggestive playful music that I could use for a future project.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LaFaena