Complementary Dependency Program

The Lotus

Aug 31, 2021
I'm a newbie who recently started playing vam again, and I've downloaded 250G of dependencies without stopping, because I don't know how to export the missing dependencies directly to form a document, so I can only take screenshots one by one to record the missing dependencies. I'm currently working on completing the dependencies bit by bit, but it's a huge project, so I'd like to ask for help on where to find these dependencies (it'd be great if I could download them), and I hope I can get some help from you all. Some of the dependencies I've searched this site for still haven't been found, because there are so many missing dependencies, and there may be dependencies that are available on the site but I haven't found them yet, or dependencies that the author can't search for at all. All in all, I'm hungry for more heroes.
This is my first time posting a request on top of the current theme, so if the request doesn't make sense, please let me know what I should change.
1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png 15.png 16.png 17.png 18.png